Sunday, March 21, 2010

while my sister did her thang with the camera, i watched her kids.


i'm obsessed with these kids. but i love it even more when they're all mine for an hour.
i took them to feed the birds, or i should say, the nasty seagulls. they loved it. and i loved it because of their reactions.

daybreak is almost too perfect for me. a little eerie in a way. it reminds me of the truman show. i'm just waiting for someone to come out and say, "this is all pretend". but i can't deny that it's beautiful, and the best place for kids-with some of the cutest houses i might add.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

So cute! What a lucky aunt you are! That is hilarious...I've never thought of Daybreak like the Truman show, but you are SO RIGHT! Haha!

Kenna said...

What an awesome aunt you are! Cute kids!
I will have to agree with you about daybreak, a little to creepy perfect.
p.s. can't wait to see you tomorrow, but seriously don't bring dinner, just stop by for the heck of it.