Thursday, March 11, 2010

childrens museum=best place on earth.

i met up with stace to take the kids to the childrens museum. she goes all the time, but it was my first time to see that magical place.
my word, i'm ticked this place wasn't around when i was a kid. they have everything. every single thing you could ask for as a kid.
i was obsessed...and even more obsessed to play with the kiddos.

after i took those 3 bundles of love to bruges, my all time favorite waffle place.
best waffles in the world. best whipping cream in the world, and best fries in the world.
in other words, a diabetic disaster.

2 comments:

Mallory said...

Meliss I'm sorry to burst your bubble but the museum has been around since we were kids..haha
I use to go there all the time when I was little. Ps I love looking at your blog. Your updates are always the best part of my day.

the murdocks said...

Melissa...I am so happy you document some of my life. If it wasn't for you, I would be in zero pictures. That was a great day, and you made it by coming with us. Thanks for being such a fantastic aunt to my kiddos. They love you and I love you. I am craving those fries and sauce this minute.