Friday, March 19, 2010

rapid fast week.

Photobucket
~this week has been a fantastic one. not only did it go by rapid fast, but some of the things that took place made it wonderful.


~on st. patties day i didn't wear a lick of green, and i didn't even know it was st. patties day until i got in the car and they were talking about it on the radio.
but our delightful neighbor did make us some insane nutella crepes that night.


~wednesday night i taught an aerobics class for my moms young womans. one girl yelled out during the workout, "who would ever in there right mind want to do this for a job!?"
it reminded me that i just have one more month of studying until i take my test-and it made me utterly content.


~while stace was doing a shoot for a friend this week, i was watching coop and reese. coop is in the process of potty training so when he had to go, it made perfect sense when he asked me to help him. i waltzed in the bathroom and he politely asked, "lissa, would you mind holding down my penis for me?" i was laughing so hard i couldn't do it for the life of me.


~stace had a little get together over at her house with a choice group of people. i laughed so hard throughout that night that my voice was horse the next morning.


~ thought since i didn't wear green on st. patties, i'd post a pic that reminded me of a good, green, happy day about 2 years ago.

3 comments:

the murdocks said...

This post made me laugh. Poor Cooper's mini dong. Two days in a row with you was heaven sent, lissa.

Anonymous said...

hi there, my name is Eva.

found this website and read some great discussion and feedback so decided to join

i am happy to help others and offer advice where possible :)

Leslie said...

melissa it always makes me happy to have an apperance on your blog!