Monday, March 8, 2010

boys II freaking men

by far one of thee best concerts i've ever been to. i still can't fathom they are still together. still doing the exact same moves they did 15 years ago, still wearing the exact same suits. still throwing out flowers during their songs. it was sensational!

i promise their music still left me feeling the exact same as i did when i was 15.......... just wanting to makeout.

and of course going with scott and emily made it that much more fun, because they were into it just as much as me and brad. we danced all night long.

please, i beg of you, if they are ever in town-you HAVE to go............if not for the music, for the people watching.
the type of people that were there, could only be seen under one roof once in a lifetime.

5 comments:

the fellers said...

oh my gosh, watching that video...I went right back to grade 6...

AndersenFamily said...

Awesome! I remember wanting to go when I was in 7th grade to one of their concerts and I was so mad that my parents wouldn't let me. Instead my Dad surprised me by buying their cd. I still have it. I love that they haven't changed.

Craig Barlow B. said...

Boys II Men...that is fantastic. I feel like there was a Boys II Men tape cassette that floated around my house without ever being listened to for about 10 years. But obviously it had a large impact on my memory.

It's a shame you didn't make it to that reception a while back. Another time.

Mark and Racquel Stallings said...

Well Caden sure could not get enough of that... I played your movie and he danced the whole time during it, moves I have never seen before. Leg lifts, on his toes, going in circles... I was dying! That was awesome!

Dani said...

LOL, I love the comment about people watching because I went out there for a concert in January and I had just as much fun watching all the different people. My favorite was a 40 year old woman holding onto the singers hand and not letting go, he ended up dragging her down the aisle! By the way, what kind of camera do you have?