Monday, March 22, 2010

weidner sunday night dances.

i'm sure the neighbors question our spirituality when they hear jay-z, beyonce, 50 cent and michael jackson blazing through our windows on sunday nights.

you call it ridiculous and immature................... we call it therapeutic. even if my neck does feel like i got rear ended by a semi from whipping it around so much.

please know right now, that everyone who is reading this is invited! you have to at least experience one. we would be obsessed if you came..

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

Wow! What a PAR-TAY! Looks like a BLAST!

The Merrills said...

dang it! I'm sooo jealous!! Tom and I just might have to pop in one of these times when we visit my parentals. We're so close to you guys and you know we want to shake it with the Weidners!!

the murdocks said...

Oh my word, I want to kill picture number 4. I am unbelievably embarrassed these pictures are open to the public, but I can't imagine a better way to spend sunday evenings.

Anonymous said...

You have the COOLEST family! haha

Utah Funeral Directors Cremation Center said...

This is exactly why I love you all so much!

Jordan said...

There is nothing in this world that I could give my whole support to more than the Weidner Family Dances. I love these pictures, I love that you guys do this, I love everything about it!