Wednesday, March 24, 2010

on the tramp again.

wasn't the weather incredible on sunday? actually this whole week it's been good.

our trampoline is 18 years old.
many scrapes, brakes, back aches, falling through the springs, getting pinched by the springs, getting bounced off the tramp, sleeping on at nights, jumping off the roof, and smashing faces have all taken place, but we're still obsessed with it and use it at every chance we get......... especially when the weather is perfect.
i just love that sweet little reese.

4 comments:

the murdocks said...

Oh Meliss, I love that last picture of me a reesey!! Melts my heart. I have that homesick feeling again where I want to hang out with my cool family all the time. Kind of like our twilight days...

Nicole S. said...

Great pics! I love the first one of you kissing your niece's hand...so precious!

Jonathan and Kiri said...

Trampolines are the greatest! The weather has been perfect for tramp days too. Wonderful pictures! I also love the one of you kissing your niece's hand. You look ready to be a mommy! :)

The Merrills said...

Ah, yes... I remember the Weidner's tramp so well! Please remember how we jumped off the top of your friggin roof onto your tramp?!! haha.. I think that is still in my top five of most exciting events. :)