Thursday, March 4, 2010

makes me feel good.

i feel like lately i've had 5 things that i keep going back to for satisfaction. they never fail to bring me happiness....
so i'm doing this only for the soul purpose of letting you in on them so if you're ever in need of goodness. i recommend every single one of them, or else i promise you i wouldn't put them on the blog.



one. Fiber One Banana Nut Muffins. they are always a purchase for gloom days. and easy.


two. pride and prejudice, the one with keira knightly.
watched it for the first time on sunday and i can't stop gushing over mr. darcy and the scenery. have watched it twice since.


three. i finally found the miracle eye cream!
i have some of the worst crows feet, and ever since i asked for some advice on the blog, i had the best recommendation-i'm absolutely noticing a difference already. i love it.


four. i've been obsessed with walking. i've ditched the running completely as of lately and look forward to my daily walks. i'm not 90, i just enjoy them thoroughly with my music.


five. listening to her soothing voice while cooking din.
it's impossible to feel an ounce of stress while cooking with her music in the backround.

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

That was an awesome list. I LOVE the new pride and prejudice because I don't have 6 hours to watch the other version, and I love Keira Knightly. I watched it on my 7 mile run on Saturday, and it made the run go by so fast. I am in love with that movie. Also, I was going to mention about the crow's feet (I have them quite bad), and I was going to say to remind yourself that they are from smiling so much! Happy people have crow's feet (at least that is what I tell myself...and I believe it whole heartedly). I also would say to always wear sunscreen. My friend who is a facial plastics doctor said to never leave home without it, and I don't. Neutrogena SPF 90 from Target. Okay, this was enough for an email. Feels like we haven't talked in ages....probably because we haven't!

Jonathan and Kiri said...

Okay, Pride & Prejudice? Golden! Walks? FANTASTIC! And Priscilla Ahn? Priceless!

Wonderful list :)

the murdocks said...

Ooo...I want/need to try that eye cream.

tracie said...

Miracle eye cream???? Please share!!! I swear the stress I have about my wrinkles is causing more wrinkles.

Nicole S. said...

I can't believe we're only in our 20's and we have to worry about wrinkles.

Looks like we had the same idea in mind as far as what to blog about today ;)

Jeff and Lisa Elder Blog said...

Melissa I just flat out love you. Your posts make me happy!