Thursday, March 25, 2010

daves birthday lunch

it was daves birthday this week and we lucked out by going
to lunch with all the ones that were able to come.
me and brad have been feeling a little too lucky with him being off school for spring break and him only working monday and tuesday, and me....well, pretty much being done at 11 daily.

promise i'm looking forward more and more for summer for the sake of not looking like a corpse with my white face and black hair.
no joke i have been asked 3 times if "i'm feeling ok" because i "look a little pale".
my mom is one of those people.
i debated fake baking till i have cancer, then figured i would rather be pale than leather.


3 comments:

the murdocks said...

I've been feeling Melissa homesick this week, so that was a perfect lunch. I really like the first pic meliss! But I HATE the second one. I look 59.

Leslie said...

oh how fun! i love coopers floppy hair!

tracie said...

I was a little confused for one second when I thought that was you kissing dave in the first pic! haha. I'm not used to stace with dark hair although it is really cute on her. I'm feeling like a corpse as well and am very tempted to go tanning. I'm more worried about the dang wrinkles I'll get from it.