Sunday, March 14, 2010

u of u gymnastics.

this weekend our friend had some extra tickets for us for the u of u gymnastics meet.
we ordered ourselves some cinnamon covered almonds and just sat back and relaxed with some good entertainment.
it was fun!

and me and brad couldn't take our eyes off of the butt muscles those girls have. their thighs are out of this world.
we literally couldn't stop commenting on them.
every single one of them had the most ripped legs we'd ever seen, i think brad was a little jealous.

3 comments:

Dan and Nicole said...

How fun! I wish that I could get Dan to go to one of those with me.

Allie said...

I want you to get into Make it or Break it. Is on ABCFamily on Monday nights. Its awful, but somehow addicting. Its a teen smut show about a few girls that do gymnastics. Awesome.

chelsey said...

Oh my gosh. Their bodies are seriously not normal! I have a friend who was a BYU gymnast... lets just say I stayed as far away from her as I could whenever we went to the pool. 100% muscle!