Friday, June 10, 2011

jackie's friends.

 last night jackie and her friends came up to salt lake to come hang.  we took them to get some gelato.
 i saw this and liked it, so i took a picture. it has nothing to do with anything.
then we took some blankets, went to this huge field of grass, and talked till midnight.  i can say without a single hesitation that i think i laughed more last night than i have in an entire month combined. my jaw and stomach were in pain.  the stories and comments from jax and her friends were more than me and brad could handle.  thank you jaclyn, mike, ian, and richy from the bottom of our hearts for making us laugh till our hearts were content.

stace and her fam also came up for a bit to chat after they hit up some pizza! nothing brought more happiness to me than my sistas coming to my place! i loved last night.  every bit of it.

and to help get your friday started off right-i'll let my gal pal rebecca say it like it is.

2 comments:

JaX! said...

Hahah I loved this night. We should have taken more pictures! We laughed probably the whole drive home thinking of some one liners. Thanks for the good night guys!

The Forbes said...

I love that sign at the cross walk. and great pics of you and brad on your honeymoon. You look beautiful.