Monday, June 20, 2011

country fest carnival






we hit up the country fest friday night and to our fantastic surprise our friend, caitlin, has never been to a carnival before in her life. man i'll tell you what, i sure dont remember south jordan having so many hicks.  the best of the best were coming out of the wood works that night.  i'm sure caitlin and james thought we were raised in horse crap spending our free time slappin cows butts.

our first mistake was riding the gravitron right when we got there.  we honestly felt so sick the rest of the night! but i can't remember a time i've laughed so hard.  using all my strength to look over at caitlin and seeing her face not even knowing how to handle what was going on. (she has never even heard of a gravitron before). so watching her reaction made the sickness 100% worth it.

3 comments:

Maren said...

I'm assuming the gravitron is something like the zipper? This looks so fun guys!

Jeff and Lisa Elder Blog said...

I love these pictures. You are gifted I tell ya! Love you!

Caitlin said...

I'm glad my pain was worth it! We had such a blast! Thanks for inviting us!