Saturday, June 4, 2011

ann arbor via iphone.

 my favorites from the trip.

my favorite picture that i took is shay with that heart on her cheek. it does something to me.  it's beautiful.  her grimace face with that cute little heart and purse.

my favorite quote was when collin told brad he needs to go to the dentist because his teeth are yellow.

my favorite night was when we ate the worlds best churros with ryan and liz.  we were all so hyper and everything was hilarious.  did i mention that ryan and liz are ridiculously cool? i'm obsessed with them, and the idea of them moving to utah.

my favorite surprise was hanging out with pres. bednar's son.  him and his wife are insanely fantastic. and hearing stories of his dad growing up were really intriguing.

my favorite saying of the trip was, "i can't wait to get type 2 diabetes". we really ate so much crap. it was great.

my favorite thing to wake up to was ashlyn cuddling next to me.

my favorite meal was anytime liz cooked.  her home cooked meals blew me away.

my favorite conversations were every night staying up late with ryan and liz. laughing.

my favorite laugh was during sunday school when ryan fell asleep with his head in his hands. i pushed his elbow so it slid off his knee. his head jerked forward and it abruptly woke him up. i couldn't pull myself together i was laughing so hard. his face was priceless.

2 comments:

Hailey Jones said...

1- love your trip.
2- Michigan is next to Wisconsin and the UP is in my mish. Love.
3- your photo editing skills are fantastic.
4- when is your next class at daybreak?
5- when is your next family lunch because not only are you cool I sorta wanna be a sister because your sisters are awesomeness too
6- nics dad is buying a house in your parents neighborhood
7- hanging out with you and brad would be awesome
8- Jeff and Ann = wonderful wonderful wonderful people. (aka Jeff and Anne Bednar)
9- I miss reading your blog religiously. So I'll start again.

Elizabeth said...

AHHH!!!! Please come back! It was much more fun with four adults around this house, we are back to being bums.