Monday, June 6, 2011

happy birthday cooper!

we hit up pizza planet for coops birthday-and i think me and brad were more excited than he was.
stace out did herself with one of the best buttercream cakes i've ever tasted.
i don't know why im still shocked when her food tastes like celestial glory. i should know by now that no matter what she makes, i will devour.
it was an awesome night, thanks so much stace and dave!!

i hope you had a good birthday coop!
one of my all time favorite memories of cooper was christmas 2009. coop is painfully shy and christmas morning my dad came running out with the video camera to tape the kids on christmas morning.  coop stopped dead in his tracks and pretended he was asleep standing up thinking that my dad would leave him alone. oh man, i laugh so hard just thinking about it.  he even started snoring.

2 comments:

Maren said...

That is a hilarious Cooper story! What a funny kid! And cute pics! It's always fun reading your blog!

the murdocks said...

Hahaha! THanks for the recap from christmas morn. And thank you for adding an app to that picture to make my flaws not look so emphasized. I remember hating that photo of myself. Anyway, thanks for the pictures Meliss! I always love seeing your perspective.