Tuesday, June 7, 2011

it's freaking hilarious.

some things are hilarious to me.  i'll name a few that i found fantastic.

a rather large woman came into the clinic today and i heard a little boy say, "she has the biggest muscles i've ever seen in my life mom".

tonight's activity we wore pj's and i was laying on my stomach and one of the young women was laughing so hard at how much my butt was jiggling while i laughed.

we ate lunch at chuck-o-rama.  the soul purpose of that fact alone is hilarious just in itself.

this commercial.  couldn't get enough of it.

last night we were at a camp fire, and our friends 2 year old threw 2 sippy cups and a water bottle in the fire. he thought it was the funniest thing he'd ever seen. his parents didn't. i did.

brad confessed to me that he does different accents every time he answers the phone at work. i'm still rolling about this.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

hahaha! melissa - i love this post! and i really want to hear all brads accents!