Monday, June 13, 2011

fire #4.



we had 4 camp fires in one week.  our apartment wreaks, all of our blankets wreak, my hair wreaked, and most of our clothes wreak. aside from wreaking-nothing makes me more giddy and says summer like a good, wholesome fire.  and smore's of course. saturday night we made gourment tin foil dinners and they were supreme with a classy side dish of doritos.

me and brad got a new desk so we took apart the old one and thought the only way to pay tribute to it was watching it burn baby burn.  and that's what we did.  it made for a perfect fire.

we also got a huge kick out of old "put grapes under your upper lip and try and talk" thing. it had us laughing pretty hard for longer than i'd like to admit.

2 comments:

Maren said...

I am chuckling to myself at those grape pics. So funny! your face was by far the best, of course. We have a fire-ban here in Edmonton (Slave Lake just outside of Edmonton burned to the ground), ...so enjoy a good fire pit with me in Spirit. ;)

The Forbes said...

nothing like good camp fires and s'mores