Wednesday, June 1, 2011

ann arbor, michigan. part I

we just got back from visiting brads older brother, ryan and his wife and kids.  some of the cutest kids known to man. literally.  i can't get enough of ashlyn. the red head with curls. she was my little side kick throughout our trip. every morning she did her "make up" with me and every time we all sat down to talk she would climb on my lap and we would tickle each others arms and back.  she's adorable.

ann arbor was/is one of the prettiest places i've ever seen.  soo many green trees...eeevveerrryyywwhheerreee. i couldn't get enough of the green!!! please brad, please can we move out east??!!!

they took us to all the hot spot restaurants that have left me not only 18 pounds heavier, but with the most irregular bowels from all the fatty goodness. so much good food, so little time.

6 comments:

Caitlin said...

It's so pretty there! I'm glad you guys had fun!

Rachel said...

Mel, I think that if you moved you'd miss your sisters WAY too much!

The Forbes said...

It really looks absolutely beautiful. and you look super tan in the picture with the little girl. you look stunning:)

the murdocks said...

Wow, that looks gorgeous! I forget that trees grow outside of Daybreak. Glad you had fun, but more glad you are home.

Kenna said...

Beautiful!

Maren said...

That looks so fun! I am planning on visiting Jenny out East in the Fall, ...looking forward to the colors!