Wednesday, June 22, 2011

fathers day fire.


ok, so i think it's healthy to admit that i am obsessed with fires. i'm paranoid that for some reason the rain won't stop and we won't get a summer.  so when the weather is right, we jump all over it.

we thought we would celebrate fathers day with a little fire in the mountains. rob invited his girlfriend and i'm sure we offended her with how many jokes there were about hot dog "weiners". i've never heard so many in my life. i think my dad was even offended at one point when he walked away laughing and took a hike to get away from us, literally. my mom was sure laughing at us though, ha. and could you die at coop and reese with their root beer? heaven help me. sorry my pictures are fuzzy, my camera is on it's last leg. breaks my heart.

3 comments:

Bennion Lovin' said...

SO fun! You guys never cease to amaze me! Love the pics!

Jessie said...

Mmmmmm I want a s'more.

the murdocks said...

That was one of the funnest nights ever.