Monday, June 20, 2011

fathers tribute.

 2 dads who are so young at heart. 
2 dads who want only the best for their children. 
2 dads who i've seen cry over their kids. 
2 dads who have spent countless nights praying that their kids will be comforted.
2 dads who probably never thought of the kind of father they would be, but through time have perfected the term "dad" with the utmost dedication.
i love you both so much, and i feel so lucky to call both of you my dad.

and to my dad who "helped" bring me into this world.... i thank the high heavens every day that somehow i was lucky enough to get my card drawn when they were deciding upstairs who gets to be a part of the weidner fiasco. i still feel like that little girl that wants to climb on your lap when life gets hard. there's something about your tight hugs that bring so much security, and i'm so thankful that i have those for the rest of my life. i love you pops.

No comments: