Monday, October 3, 2011

san diego, california!!



missionmission2

little robbie!!! we’re going to miss him so much! he got his mission call last week and now I feel like there’s going to be a giant black hole without him at the house.  of course we are so happy for him and his decision, but man…it’s hard.  he had so many people come and support him just opening his call.  it just goes to show how fun and incredibly nice of a person he is.  we all adore him so much.  I’m tearing up just thinking about him going. which is just a glimse, i'm sure as to what my parents feel.  they were bawling when he opened it. it broke my heart to see them over in the corner crying while all his friends were hugging him and congratulating him. we are all so proud of him!
I told him I give him 2 months before he ditches the mish and lives life as a beach bum…
that life sounds pretty nice to be honest.

2 comments:

Maren said...

So exciting! That's awesome! And don't even make me start thinking of that time for Jackson and Noah! I am sure I will be bawling just like your parents! Cute sibling pic!

Kenna said...

Wahoo! Congrats! I've only met your brother a few times but the funniest and funnest time was when he came with his friends to do the panel dating at YW, hahaha!!! Then after he started dancing. Good luck to him and your family!