Monday, October 10, 2011

nightmare on 13th.

IMG_9750IMG_9749
this is kristy and jarvis.  kristy is erin’s sister, and jarvis is kristy’s fiance. kristy and jarvis are one of the cutest/sweetest couples I’ve met.
IMG_9753IMG_9757
IMG_9760IMG_9761IMG_9764
erin’s pose on the left scared more people (including me and brad) standing in line than we could count. it’s freaky.
IMG_9765

even though my voice is scratchy from all the screaming, it’s always a blast going into those devilish houses. we even had a dance out in the parking lot of the mexican restaurant we ate at after the haunted house.  I would say that was the highlight! this group of people was more fun than I could have ever expected.

2 comments:

the murdocks said...

Oh my gosh, in the 5th picture down me and Erin are twins. Weird!! I want to go to a haunted house so bad.

the murdocks said...

6th I mean