Friday, October 14, 2011

I have a love/hate relationship with my scrubs.

 

scrubs

love.

I love how comfortable, breathable, and relaxing they are. 

I love that it’s an outfit already picked out. 

I love the different colors.

I love how it’s ok to spill on them.

I love how I’m literally thoughts away from sleeping in them.

I love how they look professional, even though I’m not.

I love that I feel like I’m walking around in nothing most of the day.

 

hate.

I hate how much I rely on them.

I hate that I wear nothing else.

I hate how tempted I am to sleep in them.

I hate how easy it is to wear them anywhere, even after work. 

I hate how hard it is for me to get out of them. 

I hate how uncomfortable I feel in regular clothes.

I hate how people ask me for medical advice because I’m wearing scrubs. 

I hate how I actually make up medical advice because I don’t want them to think I’m someone who walks around in scrubs.

No comments: