Tuesday, October 18, 2011

getting our pumpkin on.

 

 

pumpkins3pumpkins2pumpkins7

pumpkinspumpkins4pumpkins1

pumpkins6pumpkins5

we took jax and her man, richy to bayleaf on main street for some dinner friday night. we then finished with some pumpkin carving and an old timer movie that only brad and richy stayed awake to see.  us weidners have a serious problem with falling asleep in movies. I think I hit my lowest point when I fell asleep in jurassic park in the theatre on a date. I can’t imagine I cared too much for that guy anyways.

I’ve got to say, I think every member in my family is hilarious (biased), but it seems like the older jax gets, the funnier she is.  she was whipping out comments that still have me laughing. I think her and richy are a cute couple. they both bring out the funny in each other. which, in my opinion, is a dang good thing.

p.s. how about brads bill cosby? I knew he was serious about it when sunday morning he got dressed in his suit and tie, didn’t even have breakfast, and went straight over to finish up his cosby before church.

1 comment:

Maren said...

I love that Brad went straight to work on his pumpkin before church! Hahaha! He means business. So Jax has a new beau? He's a cutie and he'd better be awesome! Or else. And who the heck falls asleep during Jurassic Park in the theatre?!!! I had my feet up on the chair and was screaming the whole time. I am sure you would have hated me if I were sitting right beside you. I'd most certainly have kept you awake!