Saturday, January 2, 2010

happy new years!



ok, so i'm a day late...i'm sorry.

what can we say, 2009 was a fantastic year for us.
had our ups and downs,
but we can proudly say, mostly ups.

since the year is over with and done for,
i thought i would jot down 10 random things that were pretty memorable for us this past year that never made it to our blogger magogger.
here we go..

  1. we took our car to the ford dealership to get fixed, when they returned it....there was a condom in our cup holder.
  2. brad got hit by a car on his bike. as they were in sheer panic and screaming, brad just got up, grabbed his bike, and walked off without a word.
  3. i dropped my phone in the toilet 4 times.
  4. a girl passed out in my aerobics class.
  5. we obliterated a porcupine by running it over, on accident.....i promise.
  6. brad pooped his pants in Hawaii. i almost peed mine from laughing so hard.
  7. brad opened the door and i was on the other side curling my eye lashes, the door hit my arm and ripped out half of my lashes.
  8. we went to our first concert together.
  9. brad didn't have a car, so he rode his bike to south jordan from salt lake. had a sore crotch for 2 weeks.
  10. we went skinny dipping for the first time.
2010-here we come!!!!

8 comments:

Erin and Tony said...

Hey Melissa, it's Erin... good to hear you are still hilarious! So, was it a used condom?

Ryan and Tori said...

Loved that post, and I promise I just might copy you and write some things about my 2009 year. I can not BELIEVE Brad seriously pooed his pants?? That is honestly hilarious!

Craig Barlow B. said...

The condom was me. I took that condom out of the sack of condoms I carry around and strategically placed it in the cup holder.

I really love the bike/car/screaming/silently riding away story. Well done.

Travis, Shantell, and Family said...

First time skinny dipping?!?!? I love the condom story-classic!!! I bet it was not really poop but sharted which makes that story 20 times more hilarious and really a porcupine?!?!? Where do you find those up in Utah?

Elizabeth said...

Poop runs in the family...gross.

You guys are hilarious, thanks for always posting so we feel a part of the party!

Murdocks said...

HAHHAHAHAHA! This is the best "memories from 2009" list I have ever read. I don't recall hearing about the condom, but holy crud, that is my favorite memory of you guys now. Meliss, how the heck was your trip? I miss you.

AndersenFamily said...

I just can't stop smiling, you crack me up! Glad I could make your random list (unless you had another girl pass out in your aerobics class :)
I can't wait to catch up!

Hailey Jones said...

you are so cool.
serious.
look it up.
wikipanion.com
cool = melissa melissa elder.
i still insist on calling anyone who went to bingham double named. what a weirdo i am.
but serious.

brad = luckiest.