Wednesday, January 27, 2010

sunday shebang.

me and my mom celebrated our birthdays (hers jan. 24, mine jan. 16) together by doing the only thing that brings us happiness..........eating.
not just that, but eating with the family.


literally before taking this next picture we said, "k, now do the butthole face".

stace looks sheer sultry in this pic. i love it! ha

we love being aunts:)

p.s. doesn't my mom look dynamite for her age??? 49 peeps.
and she's got more energy than i did when i was 17.
i love her so much.

p.s.s. with each picture i'm realizing how horrible my crows feet are getting.
if you know of any cream or miracle smoother for that matter- besides botox, plastic surgery, or ducktape...please let me know.

10 comments:

Jessie said...

I love crow's feet. Crow's feet mean you smile a lot, and since I know you, I know that that is definitely the case. Keep on smilin. Your crows feet are beautiful.

Anonymous said...

We call it the sphincter pucker where I come from....

Unknown said...

Don't you hate that we notice that at our age already?! I have to admit... I have already tried BOTOX! They do it at my work and it is pretty awesome! I know I am totally crazy, Greg was mad at me for doing it! ha ha

Greg and Ky said...

oops that was me, I was logged in under Greg's e mail.

Elaine said...

Sooo fun! Happy birthday to your mom!! And what crow's feet...??

Lindsay said...

Happy Happy Birthday! Looks like a delicious cake! Your family looks like so much fun too!

melissa said...

whoever is anonymous, i laughed for about 45 minutes.

thank you whoever you are.

p.s. i might have even accused my dad for the fantastic comment, he had no idea what i was talking about.

the murdocks said...

Crows feet?? What?? Melissa, stop it. You have the skin of an angel. I have the skin of a chain smoker, so please pass on any information to me about good creams. Love the pics!! Love my fam.

Nicole S. said...

What crow's feet are you talking about...seriously!!!!!

The Thueson's said...

Butthole faace??? I TOTALLY KNOW THAT ONE!! hahahah!! You are seriously the funniest person ever.

K so about the headbands, I have both colors! I have black in regular, thin and chenille and the same in grey! Tell her to go to www.bitsyblossoms.com and look at them. She can come pick them up or I can ship them to her. Whatever works best!