Tuesday, January 19, 2010

a weekend hang out.


i think no matter how old you get, even if there is absolutely nothing going on, you can't help but feel a little cool on your birthday.
friday night we got together with a bunch of people from the ward,
i shouldn't even say that,
i should just say with our friends.
we have an awesome ward.
rockband, catchphrase, and food sums it up.

saturday night me and brad celebrated by ordering pizza and watching the worlds crappiest movie...transformer's 2.
it was the only one we haven't watched from redbox.
nothing special, although we did walk into our little home and
found a fun surprise.
my cute neighbor, suzanne, decorated the place with balloons and streamers.
i felt like it was 13 again from the excitement.
thanks so much suzanne for taking the time to do that!

7 comments:

tracie said...

Happy late b-day!!

Willardsen Family said...

Happy late Birthday Melissa. I am unaware of 90% of the things going on around me. I hope you felt better for your birthday than you did on Sunday. May the slightly cleaner air help you breath better!

Lindsay said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like it was a great one! One year older and wiser too! You are so dang cute!

Nicole S. said...

I love that Suzanne did that for you, what a sweet friend!! Glad we could be part of your fun filled birthday weekend.

Kenna said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! I am so upset right now, not that you had a birthday, but that I missed the little bash. GRRRRRRRRRR... It sounded and looks like you guys had a blast. Nicole told me that you yelled at Naomi cause you couldn't understand her with her French, hahaha.
I hope we can get together sometime soon and have some more fun.
Happy Birthday!!!
P.S. Love the picture in the previous post, I just wanna pinch his bum cheeks.

Jonathan and Kiri said...

Haha I love the catch-phrase picture! I feel like I need to start guessing... HAPPY BIRTHDAY by the way! Without facebook I miss everyone's birthday now. Well, hope it was wonderful! You are a wonderful person so I'm sure it'll be another wonderful year. :)

Elaine said...

Yeah! It was so much fun!!

So glad you had a great birthday! I still think we should've sang to you last Friday!!