Monday, January 11, 2010

sundays

sundays are always such an awesome day.
there rapidly becoming my favorite day of the week.



this weekend was pretty low key,
although me and brad did manage to pull a pretty funny prank.

we had about 30 perfectly wrapped empty boxes left over from the
ward christmas party for decorations.
so what do you do with 30 perfectly wrapped presents covered in ribbons and bows?
well, we thought it best to leave them on kelley and candice's porch with an anonymous note.
(which by the way we had an awesome home-made dinner with them this weekend,
but i'll blog about that later)
i promise i'm laughing just thinking about it right now.
it turned out exactly how we planned, and i seriously want to make it a tradition.
their reactions were priceless.

we didn't get pictures or anything like that, but i can promise you it will be one of those memories we laugh about for years.
because we were sure laughing hysterically in the car just by ourselves.


3 comments:

the murdocks said...

When did you sneak that great picture? I love it.

Nicole S. said...

I like that picture as well but you already know that I am obsessed with your photography skills. And I imagine the surprise that the "gifts" were. You guys are great!

Craig Barlow B. said...

Sunday used to be my favorite day of the week, until I started my job two years ago that makes me work every sunday. Now it isn't quite as exciting.

(By the way, yes, Scott was asleep during our conversations. Otherwise we would have a serious problem on our hands.)