Wednesday, January 13, 2010

saturday night dinner.


saturday night we had a delightful din din with the marsh's (after we made peace).
we both are trying with all our lives to plan a trip in the summertime,
so we are saving our penny's like the dickons.
we thought since we only eat out when we hang out, we might need to make some changes, like making our own meals.
promise it was the best idea we've had.
the meal was incredible thanks to there steak-making skills.
and not to mention it was incredibly fun.

so, unfortunately we won't be posting a lot of new
restaurants this year, or at least until august.
we really are going to make it a goal to not eat out so much-
i wish the reasoning was because of how unhealthy it is,
and the fact that we've both single handedly managed to gain about 60 pounds each,
but the true reason is due to saving our pennies.
gosh dang it i hate money.
it always gets in the way of things.

p.s. you absolutely HAVE TO go see sherlock holmes.
robert downy jr.=the new rob pattinson.
he's stunning to me.
he makes me feel like i'm 16.
i'm starting to fall madly.
i love rob downy.

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I LOVE eating out! But, we feel your pain. Hope you guys can save enough for a sweet vacation. I need a vacation right now. It is too cold here.

Nicole S. said...

I hate money too....it is so lame!! We've also tried to make it a habit to only eat out once a week, including lunch. Hopefully it will really help us save money.

I want to see Sherlock Holmes so bad. We've seen Invictus and Blind Side and LOVED them both. They made me want to be a better person for sure!!

Peacocks said...

Hey Mel!! I saw Sherlock, it was awesome! I saw it late though when I was tired, so I want to see it again when I'm more awake because you really have to pay attention. Miss ya Mel! :)

Jessica Fronce said...

I have to agree with you about Robert Downey! I am madly in love with that man! :) And Sherlock Holmes was amazing! I really hope they make a 2nd.

Lindsay said...

OH my goodness, I love Rob Downy too! He's amazing. I loved Sherlock - it was fabulous! The "trust me, I'm a professional" scene was my favorite! Looks like a yummy dinner too!