Thursday, January 7, 2010

random day.

yesterday was one of those days where the weather took control and almost paralyzed me into staying inside to watching movies.

a woman came up and asked me out of the blue if her cheek injections look too noticeable. my response was that i never saw what she looked like before, so i have no idea, but that her cheeks look fantastic.

i'm fallen obsessed with the song gravel lines by amy seeley. a song that was brought to my attention through my cousin brette's blog.

my sister jax finally got a blog that i've fallen ecstatic for.

watched ground hog day yesterday, and me and brad surprisingly belly laughed in more than one scene.

i'm dying inside to see my cousins new born baby. it's all i've been thinking about lately.

my body felt like i was carrying straight bags of sand at aerobics last night. sometimes i seriously hate the new years.

5 comments:

the fellers said...

ok, first, just found out today that Leslie had her baby yesterday, did she decide on a name? Do you know any details? AND, you are the best Meliss...seriouslY!

sarah marie. said...

of course I don't mind! I want the word out.

Kenna said...

I love that pic of you and Brad, just classic.
Best post ever, I love the random days with random thoughts.
Obsessed with groundhog day.

Anonymous said...

Hello I'd like to thank you for such a great quality forum!
thought this is a perfect way to make my first post!

Sincerely,
Sage Brand
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/shark-party-supplies.html]shark Party Supplies[/url].

Anonymous said...

i too am dying to see leslies baby!
shannon