Wednesday, December 30, 2009

when it's cold outside.

the only thing that has sounded good to us lately was a piece of warm,
delicious bread smothered in butter from great harvest.

i promise you, everyone..next time you feel cooped up from the weather,
bundle up and go down to the nearest
great harvest and get yourself a slice of bread. or 5 for that matter.
it will sooth your soul.
and please, save your bucks and pick up a loaf of the outrageously
expensive high five fiber bread.
it's the healthiest bread i've ever encountered, and most mouthwatering.
i'm jealous of all you raintree woman that got to work there your college years.
(i'm sure you know who you are)
i guarantee it beat working at cold stone by a landslide.

4 comments:

the murdocks said...

Melissa, great harvest crosses my mind daily during these cold days. I would kill for a huge slice of pumpkin bread right now. But let's be real...better than cold stone? Nope. No.

Elle and Clint Stallings said...

Melissa,
I'm friends with Stacey. I hope you don't mind us reading your blog. I love it! Your hilarious. Anyways, I'm a fan. -Elle

Elle and Clint Stallings said...

P.S
By the way I love your passion with food and how you describe it in most of your posts. I think I feel the same way but don't express it. Happy New Year!

abo-bder said...

فني ستائر بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
فني ايكيا بالرياض