Sunday, December 27, 2009

christmas break part I

wow, can you honestly believe it's already over? my word. way too fast!

well, ya gotta love some good old "pulling behind the van" sledding.
we started off the break doing some of this goodness while the other girls shopped.
i've never been much of a shopper, especially in the mayhem chaos right before christmas.
the lines make me want to vomit.

i forget how much fun getting pulled is, especially when your only with boys!
gosh my brothers are growing up so fast-and they're a riot. a freaking riot to hang out with.
poor brad had to work christmas eve..................that was a bum deal for him.

anyways**please don't look too hard at the pictures of my nasty cold sore, it almost ruined christmas for me it's that hideous and painful.



2 comments:

Tom and Miriah said...

Cold sores are painful, but just remember, they look far worse to you than to anyone else. You still look disgustingly gorgeous...as usual!

Jeff and Lisa Elder Blog said...

So much fun! The picture of you with Josh is priceless. Love ya!