Thursday, December 10, 2009

wouldn't mind me some of this right now...

welp, guess we can't have everything.
after reading her blog, i'm drooling over the beach right now.

this weather hit me like a ton of bricks.
i still wear light jackets with sandals outside.
i just bounce around on my tip-toes to try to step on dry spots
when i go outside.
in my mind i still don't
think it's cold enough to be wearing all my snow gear.

why is it that when it's winter we want spring, when it's spring we want summer,
when it's summer we want fall, and when it's fall we want winter?

guess i'll have to work on being satisfied this next year.

3 comments:

Peacocks said...

Hey Mel! You are so cute, I love reading your blog and what you two are up to!! :)

Kristie said...

Melissa, I hear you. It is a balmy 77 degrees here, and I want to be frolicking in the snow in Utah. The grass is always greener...

I love your blog.

the fellers said...

i am 100% with you on this post, humans are impossible to please I have decided!