Monday, December 7, 2009

highlights of the weekend.


  • watching wild hearts can't be broken at 1:30 in the afternoon with brad.
  • being with cherelle and kristin and the husbands friday night.
  • having pizza for breakfast saturday morning.
  • me and brad arguing in front of our wards activity committee....um. k so that was anything but a highlight.
  • brad carrying me to bed and putting me into my pajama's while pretending i was asleep so i didn't have to brush my teeth.
  • me burning the chicken dinner sunday and brad telling me it's better like that, and me honestly getting mad because i knew he was lying.
  • taking a 2 hour nap sunday evening at 7:00....and both of us not being able to sleep so instead staying up and talking in bed.
  • feeling stupid because i officially realized i'm turning into a "nagging wife".
  • staying up and talking with our neighbors in our pj's and them telling us what it was like living in france.
  • holding a newborn baby at my work christmas party and brad telling me it looked good on me.

(picture from the county fair in the summer)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha! melissa - i promise i love these highlights. especially the pretending you are asleep so you dont have to brush your teeth...i do that on occasion.
leslie

Nicole S. said...

Sounds like a fun weekend! I'm sure the baby did look good on you so get on it. haha

Landon and Jen said...

oh dear that picture is terrifying!!! i know its some sort of animal probably a pig but let me tell you it could definitely look human!

The Harkers said...

hahaha
Um how could i focus on any of your highlights when all i could think about was the ridiculous proximity of your mouth to a pigs asshole. Literally.
haha

p.s. i do love when you nap too long with your hubby, so you stay up and talk forever in bed....those are always the best times!

Jessie said...

So was that Brads way of letting you know he's ready to procreate with you? :) I think that sounds like a fabulous idea.

the fellers said...

that is the most disgusting picture I have ever seen! haha...and I LOVE that you pretended you were asleep so you didnt have to brush your teeth! haha

the murdocks said...

Meliss! Everything about this post is wonderful. I laughed at numerous points and that picture is spectacular. Is the pig turned on by that? I wonder. I really enjoyed this post. Love you merm.

Anonymous said...

i threw up in my mouth when i looked at that picture. please dont ever do that again.
please just give us all a quick run-down on how that fight with brad went...
shann