Monday, December 28, 2009

christmas with the weidners.

a christmas indeed.
i'm obsessed with my family's christmas eve.
and my oma (german grandma) was there with us again this year, and we were literally rolling when she joined in on the dance off.
no pictures of that unfortunately, i was too busy shaking my enormous a$# around the house.
we were all in the dancing zone.

i

there's that hideous smile of mine.
that cold sore (yes i'm still talking about it) peeves me too because me and brad haven't kissed in about 4 years it feels.
he refuses to go within 40 feet of that upper lip.

that lucky butthole got a new car for christmas.
ok, so i'm only pretending to be mad. in reality, it was one of the funnest things i've ever seen!
we were all so excited for him to see the car!
it was only $700, not a new mercedes or anything.
and he looks like a stallion in it.
sportin the new pj's for my mamma.
she always tries to get a family picture in them, but it ends up being a joke.
but we did end up getting some pictures, ha.
just not like she had in mind.

4 comments:

Jordan said...

I laughed out loud at this one. Another fantastic post!

Allie said...

Just a fantastic group of people. I honestly love you and Stacie more than any words on this earth can describe. Can I hang out with the both of you soon?

the fellers said...

so much fun, I seirously had to look twice, I did not know that was your momma in that first picture, her face is to die for! love you guys!

the murdocks said...

Priceless pictures merm. But the best part was you calling Robbie a butthole. That awesome shirt from gen-x proves he is one even more.