Sunday, December 20, 2009

sub for santa.

it really is such a humbling experience when we get to do this,
and i can't tell you how thrilled i am we did it again this year.

to look at last year's sub for santa and read what we do, look here.

it was me, brad, jeff, lisa, scott and em.
and of course after we hit up the traditional family tree restaurant.
there scones.............wow.
pancakes...there are no words.
you can see brads cousin holding hers up. there food is out of this world.
just thinking about it right now makes me want to lick the
honey butter all over those scones.
they're unreal.

sorry about that last picture, me and brad look hideous.
i have a cold sore from h e double and it rips every time i smile,
so i am left without a smile this season. it's making this holiday miserable.

brad's exact words when he saw that picture of us, "are you really putting that picture on your blog? i look like a fat snowman." i laughed pretty hard at that.

2 comments:

Nicole S. said...

I LOVE that you did this!!!! How self-less are you guys?! I want to make a goal to do something like this every year.

AndersenFamily said...

What great experiences! I looked at your post from last year and didn't even recognize you with your blond hair, I love the dark!