Saturday, September 12, 2009

utah state fair.

butter folks, the picture above is made with nothing but butter.

Align Centerbrad bonded with this pig below...felt like he had a lot in common with him.

oh my gosh melissa that's disgusting-why would
you say that on your blog!
ok fine, just kidding.
but seriously, we felt a little perverted
looking at that pig longer
than 5 seconds.
and i felt like i bonded with this pig
because it liked the way i smelled. maybe like poop. i don't know.mmmm...funnel cake.
a love/hate relationship.
love it when you take your first bite. hate when you take your last.
highly recommend going!
it was a blast!
to find out more about it, check it out here.
sept. 10th-20th.

5 comments:

The Forbes said...

look at your pictures they are so cute. Thats it im calling you for tips. By the way LOVE the hair a ton the bangs are so sexy on you

Elaine said...

That's awesome! We have been debating whether or not to go.. I'm not a fan of carnival rides but I love the food :D. And that pig pciture was gross! Hahaha

Tom and Miriah said...

Hey, we went there Friday for like an hour and saw them working on the butter sculpture. It was incredible! Then Lucy decided she was still sick, and there went the rest of my weekend, ha ha! But we enjoyed the fair and it looks like you did too :0)

the murdocks said...

Great pics Meliss...especially the pig balls. I know I wouldn't be able to take my eyes away from it.

the fellers said...

Mel...have I told you lately how much I LOVE YOu guys? cause I do!