Friday, September 4, 2009

nothing beats the feeling of a friday.

i can't even tell you how many times this song has put me in a good mood.

i love kate nash. plain and simple.

i've found myself listening to this song while i'm cleaning, eating, on the computer, getting ready, driving in the morning on the way to work, driving at night, going to the bathroom, doing nothing, but i especially find myself listening to it on friday's, like through out the entire day. only because this song gets me excited for the weekend like non other. i don't know if it's the beat, her accent or what. but man, i literally can't help but dance when it comes on.

3 comments:

the fellers said...

Can I tell you, Ry Ry totally started to rock out when I watched that movie! haha.....love it!

tracie said...

Like the song, I've never heard it before. I don't think I've ever watched a more entertaining/weird video though. Those dancing cats were, well, interesting.

the murdocks said...

I LOVE this song right now.