Tuesday, September 8, 2009

church history museum.

leslie and mike came into town this weekend to hang out with us. i was so obsessed.

i seriously can't get enough of her! especially now that she's pregant and looks like the worlds cutest gal. and of course she's had just an absolute perfect pregnancy-no sickness at all. please bless it runs through the cousins and not the mom.

we hit up the family church history museum. no matter how many times you go, it's still entertaining. a testimony builder even. it was fun and of course we had to take them to our favorite place, settabellos. (melissa says in an ugly italian voice while holding up her hand and shaking it.)





4 comments:

Jessie said...

I'm lovin your bangs btw!

the murdocks said...

I want to go there now! I like Mike's face a lot in that picture. Ok, now please post the park city pics! I keep checking your blog today...

Carrie said...

Awe...I love Lester. I haven't seen her in forever - heck I didn't even know she was pregnant! But you're right she is the cutest prego ever. OH and I do love your bangs too ;)

Anonymous said...

funnest trip ever! please lets do this again?
leslie