Monday, September 21, 2009

bundle of deliciousness

it was this perfect little bundle of delicious birthday.
i can't even tell you how much we all love her.
how much we all squeeze her thighs and smoosh our faces into her cheeks. she smiles when we want her to smile. laughs when we want her to laugh, and makes us "OOO" and "AWWW" every time we bloody see her.
i love her dearly. oh so dearly.
and stace did an amazing job on the cakes. they were incredible and easy on the eyes.
and of course birthdays always come with the best part...
being with the fam. this crazy mess of a family.
love 'em.








for more pics of this perfection of a child....click here.
she always does a better job when it comes to pictures:)

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

She is such a beautiful baby! I love seeing pictures of her on Stacie's blog. I wish she lived here to take some one year pics of Shaylee (when she turns one of course), you guys are both very talented with the camera.

Jordan said...

That picture with your legs in the air is perfect.

the murdocks said...

I LOVE that picture of Reese feeding you the cake. Precious. Meliss, I needed you yesterday. I craved you. When will you grace us with your presence again? Today? PLease come. Can I tempt you with some sort of dessert? Or maybe some zucchini bread?? I'll make some.

Anonymous said...

oh my heck i love the pictures of you and stacie! so cute! but i was so confused as to who you were cuddling up with in the last picture...then i realized it was rob...