Monday, September 14, 2009

greek festival.

aaahhhhh, there is nothing better than
winding down at night.
(i hope that made me sound like i was productive all day)
and i was absolutely in love
with the weather today. just one of those days you wanted to stay
inside and watch movies. and yes,
i thought it appropriate to do just that.

we went to the greek festival on saturday night with a lively bunch of people.
it was fun because of the people, but
in all honesty i probably wouldn't do it again.
we actually ended up eating at crown burger and getting a gyro there instead of
waiting in line for 8 and a half hours for a gyro at the festival.

but overall the dancing was fun and the honey-covered doughnut
holes were out of this world good.


thought this was the cutest thing. kenna's little boy and suzanne's little guy just held hands during the chaos of people. made me "want to have a boy" hungry.

4 comments:

Allie said...

We did a stay-in-movie day, too. Loved it.

Mark and Racquel Stallings said...

I'm going to comment on the last couple of posts. You really did end up going to the fair and it looks like so much fun! I can't get over your tagged post... ha ha ha I'm still laughing in my head thinking of some of those. I also loved how the whole thing was about you and Brad then randomly had one about Stacie being a mom??? Cute pictures always, and I LOVED hanging with you the other day!

us said...

Aw man. I knew I shoulda gone! That looks like a blast!

J & P Gibb said...

Did you say Geek festival. No wonder you had so much fun.
Have a great fall, only one season here. Hot with most likely rain.
Auntie