Sunday, September 20, 2009

the only thing we're good at is eating. literally.

we might actually need therapy for how much we've been going out to eat lately. and i'm completely content with the fact that we might need to start taking out loans just so we can afford these sickening eating out habits we're forming.

rodizios.
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
promise it's even worth the constipation you get from
all the meat.
but thank goodness brad loves it even more
than me due to
his mission,
so i'm not the only one begging to go there.


and of course we hit up settebello's
again this weekend for the 726th time.
it's always a better experience with friends.

i'm trying to get the world as obsessed with settebello's as we are.
and our plan is working one couple at a time.
(no these aren't engagements, just walking behind them and thought they were cute.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

rodizios? are you kidding me? my mouth will probably not stop salivating until the morning.
leslie

The Harkers said...

I seriously love reading your blog, you honestly look like you are constantly doing something interesting and fun. I love it! You guys are so cute! Haha, and being good at eating is so not a bad habit.

Annie @ Originate and Renovate said...

thanks for the comment, I will definitely do a tour of my home someday

Dan and Nicole said...

We had a great time with you guys. I enjoyed the food and the company even better. Thanks for taking such cute pics of us, I'm stealing them.