Sunday, September 13, 2009

hopefully tagging is still cool

my friend has tagged me 3 times, all on different things.
i thought i would do the "50 random things".
i'm the worst at these,
and i'm sure it will bore you to tears, but oh well. here goes....

1. i was brads first kiss in high school
2.brad was my first "tongue" kiss in high school
3.brad has the softest feet i've ever encountered
4.brad is always the first one in bed
5. but i'm the first one to fall asleep
6. we get our water from a well down the street
7. in a room full of 50 people farting, i can easily pick out brads potent aroma.
8. i would rather get my feet tickled any day than anything else in this world
9. i'm obsessed....absolutely obsessed with the smell of coffee
10. brad without fail laughs like a 2 year old girl when i grab his nipples
11. we both are the most un-pickiest people when it comes to food
12. i secretly love public speaking, but it still scares me to do it
13. at least once a day brad asks me if his face is getting fat.
14. we play "20 questions" at least once a week
15. brad was nicknamed the PitBull on his mission because his ears are so small and his head is so big. (i'm laughing right now just thinking of that name)
16. we both have the sickness where our moods depend entirely on food
17. we both can't fit in our bathroom at the same time because its so freaking small
18. i feel extremely stupid every time brad catches me watching gossip girl
19. brad has an intimate man crush on johnny cash
20. i love when people forget my birthday, because then i don't feel so bad when i forget theirs
21. the #1 thing that turns me on with brad is when he prays in portuguese
22. i love vacuuming
23. brad has a crazy obsession with shoes
24. we still make out daily
25. i wash my hair once every 6 days
26. brad never got pulled over till we got married
27. i have had my license suspended twice.
28. my biggest pet peeve is when i fall asleep on the couch and brad wakes me up
29. we make pancakes with bananas every sunday morning
30. brad is an excellent laundry folder
31. i've never heard brad swear
32. we both are spontaneous, but are too lazy to ever do anything huge
33. brads favorite movie is robin hood
34. brad hates when people say he has a baby face (but he does)
35. our favorite date night involves a large popcorn and a huge diet coke
36. i absolutely love watching stacie be a mom (cooking, cleaning, bathing, playing)
37. we both want 3 kids
38. i hate listening to my voice over recording with the passion
39. brad almost always leaves the keys in the door knob
40. we already have our kids names picked out
41. brad still wears shirts from his sophomore year (i even remember him wearing them)
42. we both live for drives at night
43. i think it's cute when brad reads the newspaper
44. at least 4 times a week we talk about getting food storage, but after 2 years have still never come close to even making an effort.
45. my favorite compliment that brad ever gave me was when he said out of the blue that he thought i was cool
46. i truly can't think of another thing to say...i might have to call it quits early.


hopefully tagging is still cool. and if it is-i tag stacie, racquel, nicole s., and chelsey c.




*picture from my incredible cousin, brette gibb*

6 comments:

AndersenFamily said...

I love it.

Jessie said...

When people do tags I'm lucky to make it through the first 3 because they're so freakin boring, but I swear I just read every single one of yours.

You guys sound so in love still. Keep it goin!

the murdocks said...

This was great. I love reading "random tags". I might just have to do one. And amen to #20.

Elizabeth said...

Can I have your pancake recipe with bananas? We love pancakes around here! Cute list, thanks for sharing.

Jennie n Jeff said...

You make a Gibb proud!!! Oh Melissa you make me laugh..

tracie said...

Tagging is definetly still cool. Love your list! It made me laugh out loud many times.