Thursday, September 10, 2009

even if he can't stand me.....

i'm utterly in love. period.

cooper comes up and kicks me in the shin.

melissa-"cooper why did you do that?"

cooper-"because i'm rude".

melissa while trying not to laugh-"well, why are you being rude?"

cooper-"because i want you to go home".


promise my heart felt like it was going to fall out of my butt.
but even so,
i still wanted to go down and just hug him.


i crave his laugh. i love his shyness. i smile everytime he picks his boogers when he feels uncomfortable. i live for when he asks me for a picky-back-ride. and it almost brings me to tears when he wants me to lay with him before he takes a nap.




i hate thinking these things will one day come to an end...

10 comments:

Jennie B. said...

They won't!!!! Cuz when you have your own kids, it's a bazzilion times better!

Daniel*Erin*Levi*Lucas said...

Just wait until your own kid says that to you....

Karrie and Derek said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
the murdocks said...

Oh I LOVE this post! Meliss, it makes me miss you. But I sure wish you could've picked a picture that doesn't have green snot in it. This story hurts my heart. He loves you so much merm.

Anonymous said...

oh dang it! i miss my neices and nephews! but that is one funny story...hahaha
leslie

Jessie said...

I think maybe you should have your own little baby....

sarjuh said...

hahaha cute

Unknown said...

someone's getting baby hungry...

Allie said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA, this story kills me. I have laughed a lot just thinking of this story!

Anonymous said...

funny!! sometimes we all just want you to go home melissa!!
shannon e.