Sunday, February 28, 2010

aunts and uncles.

brad's sister in law, libby, came into town from texas for a couple of weeks with the kiddos. we got together last night and literally couldn't get enough of them.

we are obsessed with them.
there personalities are hilarious, they had us all laughing the entire night.
i hate that we have to miss out on watching them grow up.
and bree couldn't get enough of playing "nurse" with my insulin shots-
she loved holding the skin while i shot up.

friday night we did the unthinkable-we went to crimson night.
yes....you read it right,
crimson night at the U.
BUT-i have to defend mine and brads honor, we went strictly and only for the dancing.
i don't think i've ever felt this fullfilled in my life.
i was on cloud nine just being able to full out dance like the old days.
we are both incredibly sore.
there was a time in the night when i actually had sweat dripping off the top of my nose.
we (i) just wanted to dance so bad and it was dirt cheap.
i'm not kidding when i say i think i got whiplash from dancing so hard.
it was seriously a fantastic time.

5 comments:

Travis, Shantell, and Family said...

All I have to say is I LOVE DANCING and I would NEVER sink so low as to go to a U dance!! TRAITOR
JK
O boy tho I would have loved being a fly on the wall to watch you bust a move again!!

Elizabeth said...

They are so cute! Glad you posted pictures of them, give them big hugs and kisses from me!! I would have been all over the dancing with you guys. Yes, I am a bit old for that crowd, but I still would have joined you (Ryan would have not).

Jeff and Lisa Elder Blog said...

Heaven on earth-almost. Jeff, Ryan, Liz, Collin, Ashlyn, Shaylee,and Russ- WE MISS YOU!!!

Dani said...

LOL! I love that you guys went to Crimson Night...at least it wasn't a high school stomp;) When you return to a high school stomp you know you belong in the low of the lowest, you might as well be wearing a rip off t-shirt, daisy dukes, and a mullet!

CC Sampson said...

Don't feel bad Melissa! I went to Crimson Nights when I was 4 months prego with Skye! Ha! I think I have ya beat!