Thursday, February 25, 2010

today i feel tired.

Photobucket
this morning i pushed the snooze button 7 times.
i feel tired, heavy and in the lazy zone.
i feel like cuddling up with a thick blanket and eating something warm
while watching a good movie.
i was sitting here thinking of what could possibly get me out of this laziness.
i thought of reese, putting on my sun glasses and it had
me laughing like an idiot.
she's so bubbly, smiley, and always energetic- just like her mamma.
i want her personality to rub off on me right now.
i'm craving a big juicy kiss from her.
i need that little ball of sunshine around me.
thank goodness for personalities like that-they are always
needed for days like these.
(picture taken by stace in canada 2009)
p.s. if you're also in need of a good laugh, check out her delightful blog. her post today is fantastic.

2 comments:

the murdocks said...

I greatly needed this post to remind me that she is wonderful. The past couple of days I have been blinded by her ear-piercing screams when she doesn't get what she wants.

For real, I love that you loved her so much today. I know you always do, but I love when you express it. Thanks merm, we love your buns just as much...or maybe a bit more :)

SarJuh said...

aw she is super cute!