Monday, February 15, 2010

a lovely weekend

well, valentines was extremely low key-just how we wanted.
but brad did surprise me with the traditional heart-shaped pancakes for breaky,
which i always love!

i must say though, i went balls out this year and made a little book of
all the things i love about brad.
and by going balls out, i mean cut out about 3 words from a magazine and glued them.
i would be too embarrassed to show you the inside,
there's some things that i'll leave just for us i guess:).
it was cute, if i do say so myself.
maybe i feel like i can say that because i'm the absolute worst human being when it comes to "arts and crafts". i felt proud there for a bit.

i hope you all had a wonderful valentines day!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Okay, that is SO dang cute! I'm so glad you guys had a great V-day weekend!

Lindsay said...

And by the way, I just checked out your amazing Diabetic Blog, and I LOVED it!!! You are awesome! Thanks for all those great tips and recipes! I am so excited to try the almond trick next time I have a headache. Wonderful!

Elaine said...

You guys are so cute :)

Hailey Jones said...

i can't imagine you NOT being good at something. and by good i mean great.

but... i will take your word for it.
:D Happy V-day.