Tuesday, February 16, 2010

channel 2 news.

we sure don't get too many celebrities in utah, so when we saw the news guy from channel 2 walking down the streets of salt lake, i couldn't help but get a picture with him.

we were laughing so hard at how shocked he was when we acted like he was walter cronkite.
so we felt like we had to support him and watch him do his stuff after treating him like we actually did watch him.
you probably saw us waving in the back round, or when we all smooshed our bare bums against the window..........ya, that was us.
just kidding.

of course we did get some bayleaf cafe in.
we had to introduce taylor and kristin.
and don't worry, we still needed dessert so we drove over to chili's after to get some of there dessert goodness.
i love my "hair" in the picture above.
i look like i have the utah poof down to an art.
ok, so it's actually my hood.
sorry to disappoint.
it was fun getting out with these guys.
at chili's there was a point all 4 of us were laughing so hard it was dead quiet with just our mouths wide open.
they've had a tough year, but are 2 extremely hilarious people, and always have that sense of humor no matter what situation their in.
we love them both like family.
i love all my friends so much.

3 comments:

the murdocks said...

Oh my gosh, this is the first time I've read your blog in days and I feel like I had to catch up with a year of your life! I don't even know where to start. That picture of your hair is great...you looked like either a chick from south jordan or a chick from Jersey Shore, one in the same.

Lindsay said...

How fun! I haven't seen Kristin in ages! I heard that she was pregnant! But then I read your line about them "having a tough year"...are they doing okay? She's just adorable. And I definitely need to try out that Bayleaf Cafe...where is it exactly?

sarjuh said...

hey melissa, I facebooked you that fondue thing!