Friday, February 5, 2010

swollen eyes.

i'm finally going to see my cousin's baby this weekend in laramie, wy.
i can't wait!
brad will be home alone all weekend just chillin.
so go pay him a visit....:)
i watched my sisters keeper last night and cried so hard i got the worst headache, and it weirdly carried on to this morning too.
not to mention my eyes are absurdly swollen.
other than that, i'm excited for the weekend!!!
and hope you all have a wonderful one!!
i took this picture in alberta, canada- and it's rapidly
becoming my dream home.

8 comments:

Nicole S. said...

Oh that movie!!! If you've read the book you were probably upset with the ending, I know that I was. And I hate the swollen eyes look so everyone knows you cried, hard, the night before.

Have a fantastic weekend in Wyoming!!

Kiri said...

That movie ripped my heart out! I think I was hiccupping I was crying so hard. Isn't it funny though that going to bed right after a big cry leaves you groggy the next morning? Last I checked, sleep was supposed to rejuvenate. But it was a great movie, totally worth it! Have fun in WY.

bgibb said...

i'm SOOO jealous you get to see leslie and jake this weekend! oh, and mike too.

Anonymous said...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! melis you better be on your way right now!!!!!!!!!!! can not wait!
leslie
oh and i was tucked at the ending of that movie!

The Forbes said...

I hope you have a blast! I might just have to go say hi to brad.

Elaine said...

That is such a gorgeous picture! I think of cold and snow when I think of Canada.

If you want a crying movie you should watch P.S. I love you. And I watched it by myself too so I was worse of a wreck without Chase. Ugh.

Have fun in Wyoming!!!

tracie said...

Now I'm curious as to how the movie ends cause I've read the book. I'll have to rent it and make sure I have a box of kleenex beside me. Have fun with Les!!

Craig Barlow B. said...

That picture is great. It kind of reminds me of Iowa.