Wednesday, January 19, 2011

we are in love with settebellos.

 we got another couple hooked on settebellos. how can you not get hooked? 
once you've tried that crust with it's fresh toppings...mmmm...you can't go back. 

we hit up the temple after settebellos, and after we dropped them off later that night i got a text from christine
(who happens to be one of the sweetest human beings on earth) 
saying they went back at 10:00pm to get another pizza and gelato ice cream. 
i was not only jealous, but uber happy they love it just as much as we do.

bottom line, it felt good to be back.  
i finally feel at peace after being without that place for so long.  
but now i have that balsamic flavor and greek olive taste lingering around in my mouth. 
mmmmmmmm. 

5 comments:

Mark and Racquel Stallings said...

I can't get enough of your posts... you are fantastic! I was laughing so hard when I read about you and Brad eating sugar free pudding at the fondue party. Seriously I love that you and Brad are doing no sugar for the year! I think Brad needs to win the husband of the year award for that. Keep blogging because I feel like I know everything that is going on in your life and I never get to see you so it makes me still feel connected!

Garrett said...

remember that one time you stalked me? well, i'm stalking back. and you know what, i go to settebellos about once a week. moving to salt lake was the best thing i could have done for my pallet. hope life is going well. maybe we should have a raintree reunion? probably not the best idea, but maybe we could double at settebello.

AndersenFamily said...

OHHHHHH I am now currently craving that place! It is one of my favorites, yummmmmm!

Lindsay said...

Well, freak, I need to get my butt to Setebellos! Any reccommendations on the best type of pizza to get?

Lindsay said...

Excellent! I'm not kidding, I just called Adam and said that we're going when I get off work today. Your pictures made my pregnancy craving hormones freak out! YUM! I can't wait!