Friday, January 7, 2011

scott and jenesee.

 last night was scott lewis's wedding reception.  they are such a beautiful couple. 
scott has always been a good friend since high school and i can honestly say every time us girls hung out with scott and his boys back in the day, we ended up either breaking the law or getting in trouble, which was why they were all so much fun.

by far the best part of weddings is running into old friends.
and p.s. allie although the picture's crooked, i thought that picture turned out so pretty of you.  your smile is perfect!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh, Allie, I'm sorry. I took that picture, and I just had a feeling it was going to cut someone off.

Melissa said...

Of course, I'm referring to the one of you with the gals. The one of you with Zach turned out awesome.

melissa said...

melissa, you did an incredible job with the pictures. but i'm thinking back and i feel sick that i actually asked you to take it and not be in it!!! melissa, i'm so sorry...

the murdocks said...

Thank you for not including that picture of me looking like a dude. Allie, you do look great!

Allie said...

Ha ha ha, i love that you gave me a p.s. in your post! I wish you would have included the pic of stacie looking like a man.