Friday, January 14, 2011

stacies magical soup.

i went down to hang out with stace and the fam before aerobs yesterday while brad studied.

i texted him around 4:00 and this was our conversation:
me: you loving the single life down in salt lake right now?
brad: ya i'm loving it, because i'm watching every movie on netflix you wouldn't approve of, like street fighter.
me: thank the high heavens your getting that movie out of your system while i'm gone.

this conversation just makes me laugh:
i walk in stacies house and cooper's playing the wii.
me: hey coop!! i missed you bud!
cooper (without even glancing away from the wii for a split second): hey boom bum.
me (while laughing of course): boom bum? where did boom bum come from?
cooper: you have a boom bum, that's why its big.
me and my mom at this point are rolling.
me: well thanks coop.
cooper: uh huh.

stace worked her magic in the kitchen last night with literally the best (and healthiest) soup i've ever tasted.  and that's saying a lot because i have a lot of favorite soups. i'm pissed i didn't take some home with me to eat today.

and most of my family, including jaxs man, came to my aerobics class last night which made thursday the best day of the week so far.

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

YUM - that soup looks amazing!

JaX! said...

Hahaha I loved Coopers comment. He really checks you out. Oh and that soup really is amazing!! I had it one time and it was to die for

Taylor & Kristin said...

That soup looks so good... i might have to steal the recipe.

the fellers said...

so that soup looks great, could you share the recipe? and ummmm...boom bum?!?!? HILARIOUS!!!!

Leslie said...

melissa - i pray that soup recipe is going to be accessable via internet in the near future...it looks heavenly!
and dang...i wish i could go to your arobics class!
and cooper really says words of wisdom.
and you guys have netflix? please tell me it hasnt ruined your marriage...

the murdocks said...

Hahaha! I had no idea Cooper said that. That is a fun surprise to read about. Poor Coop has a small chance of making friends in life.

And anyone who wants the recipe, I just got it on the zupas blog. I don't remember the exact address, just google zupas blog. It's fantastic soup.

Maren said...

Oh Coop! I love that. Sadly, kids speak the truth. Did you have one too many chocolates this Christmas??? JUST KIDDING OF COURSE!